GET CERTIFIED TO TEACH HAPPINESS
Four Day In Person Happiness Train the Trainer
Did you know you can teach the science of happiness in schools, charities, corporates and other organisations?
Imagine sharing the importance of gratitude, kindness, mindfulness and self-compassion with others.
Imagine sharing the neuroscience of happiness and how happier staff are healthier, more productive and engaged. And getting paid for it.
Well, now you can!
I want to invite you to Get Certified to Teach Happiness! We are introducing the In-Person Happiness Train the Trainer Program.
WHAT DOES THIS TRAINING OFFER?
With this course, you’ll be a Certified Happiness Trainer, certified by the Museum of Happiness.
And you'll be free to teach in whatever organisation you choose.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
In just four days, you'll discover:
- What is the science of happiness
- What's the neuroscience of happiness
- The core skills to live a happier life
- The core skills to teach mindfulness and Kindfulness
- The core skills to teach self kindness and self compassion
- The science of gratitude
- Some simple laughter yoga skills
- Games like gratitude bingo and capes of kindness
- Different models of happiness like the five ways to wellbeing and the 10 keys to happiness and the PERMA model
- The value of strengths and how to engage them
- Common challenges when teaching happiness skills and how to overcome them in a group setting
- Some advice and tips on ways of finding work
- And much more!
To find out the latest prices and booking, please contact us on the form below: