Get Certified to Teach Happiness
Next Course Dates:
Sat 28 - Tue 31 Jul 2018
Museum of Happiness
Four Day Museum of Happiness Train the Trainer Programme
Did you know you can get paid to teach the science of happiness in schools, charities, businesses and other organisations?
Imagine sharing the skills of gratitude, kindness, mindfulness and self-compassion with others...while getting paid for it!
It's now possible to make that dream a reality!
The Museum of Happiness invites you to get certified to teach happiness through our new, in-person Museum of Happiness Train the Trainer Programme.
Why Teach Happiness?
With depression now at epidemic levels worldwide, we need a happiness revolution.
A revolution in which the science and art of happiness are discussed, explored and put into practice.
Over 20 years of research has shown that happiness is a skill that you can learn and develop with practice.
You can be part of that happiness revolution!
Is it seriously possible to teach happiness?
A growing number of psychologists and scientists now consider happiness to be a skill that can be learnt - something that philosophers and spiritual teachers have said for many years.
Our programme covers the latest research from leading minds in the worlds of neuroscience and positive psychology. We'll also show you practical exercises that can instantly boost happiness and techniques that can literally rewire your brain so you're happier, healthier and kinder to yourself and others.
What does the training cover?
Through this course, you’ll become a Certified Museum of Happiness Teacher and you'll be free to teach in whatever organisation, community, school you choose.
Over the four days, you'll discover:
- The science of happiness
- The science of gratitude
- Different models of happiness like the five ways to well-being, 10 keys to happiness and the PERMA model
- The value of strengths and how to engage them
- The core skills to live a happier life
- The core skills to teach mindfulness and kindfulness
- The core skills to teach self-kindness and self-compassion
- Novel interactive teaching methods like gratitude bingo and capes of kindness
- Basic mindful movement skills
- Basic laughter yoga skills
- The common challenges you’ll face teaching happiness and how to overcome them
- Advice on finding work
What does the programme include?
You will receive:
- 4 full days of in-depth in-person training
- The opportunity to develop your own unique happiness learning exercises
- Feedback and coaching on your training style
- Hundreds of slides which you can use in your teaching
- A comprehensive recommended readings list to take your learning further
- A certificate of course completion
- Access to our private Facebook group for Museum of Happiness Teacher Graduates
- The opportunity to join our freelance team and share work when available
Your course fees help to spread happiness
We are a not for profit social enterprise limited by guarantee and have no shareholders. Our revenue is reinvested to spread more happiness, kindness and peace in the community.
By booking this program, you’re co-creating a happier world! Thank you.
If you're interested in attending training, please contact us using the form below for the latest course dates, pricing and availability: