Get certified to teach happiness
Next Course Dates:
Fri 9th - Mon 12th Feb 2018
Fri 6th - Mon 9th Apr 2018
Museum of Happiness Camden, London
Four Day In Person Happiness Train the Trainer Programme
Did you know you can teach the science of happiness in schools, charities, corporates and other organisations?
Imagine sharing the importance of gratitude, kindness, mindfulness and self-compassion with others.
Imagine sharing the neuroscience of happiness and how happier staff are healthier, more productive and engaged...and getting paid for it!
It's now possible to make that dream a reality!
The Museum of Happiness invites you to get certified to teach happiness through our new, in-person Happiness Train the Trainer Programme.
What does this training offer?
Through this course, you’ll become a Happiness Trainer, certified by the Museum of Happiness and you'll be free to teach in whatever organisation you choose.
Over four days, you'll discover:
- The science of happiness
- The science of gratitude
- Different models of happiness like the five ways to wellbeing, 10 keys to happiness and the PERMA model
- The value of strengths and how to engage them
- The core skills to live a happier life
- The core skills to teach mindfulness and kindfulness
- The core skills to teach self kindness and self-compassion
- Novel interactive teaching methods like gratitude bingo and capes of kindness
- Some simple laughter yoga skills
- Common challenges when teaching happiness skills and how to overcome them in a group setting
- Advice on finding work
- And much more!
If you're interested in attending training, please contact us using the form below for the latest course dates, pricing and availability: