Sat 3rd Feb sold out! Limited tickets available for Sun 4th Feb
Tickets for the Festival Finale are now on sale :)
What’s happening at the festival?
This year's festival is happening at the newly opened Museum of Happiness in Camden Town, London. The festival is open every day of the week, Monday to Sunday, until Feb 4th!
The festival is designed to provide a playful, kind and relaxing environment where you can build connections, make friends and have lots of fun!
Every day Monday to Sunday:
- Dive into our happiness ball pool filled with over 30,000 pristine white balls -
Kindly sponsored by Jump In Events :)
- Explore what happiness means to you with over a dozen interactive exhibits including the letting go bin, the self-compassion station and the gratitude tree
- Get creative with mindful colouring in and origami
- Indulge in a spot of silliness with our new fancy dress photo point
Saturdays and Sundays only:
- Join us during our festival happy hours to enjoy a variety of great workshops included in the ticket price!
- Enjoy a luxurious hot chocolate at our fabulous pop-up guilt-free chocolate cafe by the Well-Bean Company*
*Not included in ticket price
Festival happy hours on weekends
Some of our favourite workshop leaders will be appearing across 12 happy hour sessions throughout the festival. If you’d like to take part, please book tickets with a ball pool time slot immediately before, immediately after or during the happy hour.
Sat 3rd Feb
1-2pm Ukulele with Sarah Weiler
6-7pm Beyonce Dance Class with Kate Weiler
Sun 4th Feb
1-2pm How to Stay Happy in the Winter with the MOH Founders
5-6:30pm Ecstatic Dance with Simon Rowe
See our Festival FAQ for even more information.
How do the tickets work?
- Ticketing is provided by our partner, Eventbrite
- Click to book tickets then select the day you wish to visit
- Every ticket has a 15 minute time slot for using the ball pool.
- There’s room for up to 8 people in the ball pool at a time.
- You’re free to enjoy the exhibits and activities in the Museum before and after your ball pool time for a total visit length of up to 90 minutes.
- Please plan to arrive at the Museum at least 10 minutes before your time slot to guarantee entry to the ball pool.
- The Museum will close after the last ball pool slot on each day. If you book a late slot and would like to explore the rest of the Museum, please do so before your time in the ball pit.
Thanks, we hope to see you soon! :)
Kindly sponsored by
Can’t make the festival? Click here to check out our other classes, workshops, services and events.